About the Post

Author Information

Andrew Blitman likes to draw and write about philosophy, poetry, and science. The author of two books, he will graduate from the University of Miami in May 2014 with a Masters of Professional Science degree in Marine Affairs. If you have any questions, feel free to e-mail him at thewrittenblit@gmail.com.

The Top Ten Reasons Why I Know You Are Awesome

1. You are one of a kind.
  2. You have a unique story to tell.
  3. That story is interesting as well.
  4. You have survived through all of your hardships.
  5. You have friends and relatives that care about you.
  6. You care about yourself and others.
  7. You believe in something.
  8. You can express the previous seven points uniquely.
  9. You have the potential to become even greater.
  10. You don’t need to become greater.

“You are not only great because you are great; you are great because I think you are!”

Love yourself!

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

13 Comments on “The Top Ten Reasons Why I Know You Are Awesome”

1. Tafacory May 16, 2012 at 1:25 am #

Reblogged this on Tafacory Ideas and commented:
    Positivity in an increasingly negative world.

2. fatimasaysell May 17, 2012 at 1:03 pm #

We are so awe-struck by beautiful and successful celebrities that we tend to forget how wonderful each of us is. Great post.

3. palmtreelifestyle May 25, 2012 at 12:41 pm #

Thanks for the like on my video at http://loveisthemagickey.wordpress.com

Good luck with your masters degree, young master lol!
    Ps. I love your top 10 reasons Why I know you are awesome!

4. palmtreelifestyle May 25, 2012 at 12:48 pm #

You might like my other site where I post teachings for Ascended Masters, Arch Angels and other Great Being of LIght. Enjoy… http://palmtreelifestyle.wordpress.com

5. Arkangyl May 29, 2012 at 7:52 pm #

We are all awesome because we are One

6. The Cloud Chronicler June 2, 2012 at 11:10 am #

This is awesome! ^^

7. Chew G. H. June 7, 2012 at 11:42 pm #

Sure. Even were the whole world to deny it.

8. healthychangeofscenery June 12, 2012 at 1:26 pm #

Great post, Andrew! Those are a solid ten reasons. Can’t really argue with that!

9. Gretchen O'Donnell November 9, 2012 at 9:30 pm #

Always nice to read an encouraging post! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog – yet another thing to be encouraged about!

10. homepage April 6, 2013 at 11:42 am #

I have read so many content on the topic of the blogger lovers
    however this article is truly a fastidious piece of writing, keep it up.

Express your opinion here!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 454 other followers